Welcome
Welcome to our campaign blog.
I've created this so I don't need to bombard you with e-mail updates throughout the campaign.
Instead, I can post something here, and whenever you get the time you can check it. This may include proposed dates for getting together, rule information, previews for upcoming adventures, short movies I may make, any newsletters or to remind you of what's happened so far.
I also hope that you guys will comment or create posts re the campaign as well. Whether it be criticism, suggestions or ideas for the future or whatever, I would encourage this.
I anticipate that, at least at this stage, we may be playing monthly. We can discuss frequency at another time.
Note that I have created the site with the name "tcdnd", meaning, in this instance, Tim's Campaign - Dungeons and Dragons. However, it may be adapted at a later stage to "Team Choko - DnD" if my campaign falls over (I hope it doesn't - I have many plans for you!) and someone else wants to DM.
The first planned date to meet will be at my place on 30 September at around 5.00 pm. We can take a break to get pizza or whatever later in the evening. Otherwise, if you guys want to eat beforehand, I am happy to meet later in the night.
I am also open to day time meetings, but it must be on the weekend.
I've created this so I don't need to bombard you with e-mail updates throughout the campaign.
Instead, I can post something here, and whenever you get the time you can check it. This may include proposed dates for getting together, rule information, previews for upcoming adventures, short movies I may make, any newsletters or to remind you of what's happened so far.
I also hope that you guys will comment or create posts re the campaign as well. Whether it be criticism, suggestions or ideas for the future or whatever, I would encourage this.
I anticipate that, at least at this stage, we may be playing monthly. We can discuss frequency at another time.
Note that I have created the site with the name "tcdnd", meaning, in this instance, Tim's Campaign - Dungeons and Dragons. However, it may be adapted at a later stage to "Team Choko - DnD" if my campaign falls over (I hope it doesn't - I have many plans for you!) and someone else wants to DM.
The first planned date to meet will be at my place on 30 September at around 5.00 pm. We can take a break to get pizza or whatever later in the evening. Otherwise, if you guys want to eat beforehand, I am happy to meet later in the night.
I am also open to day time meetings, but it must be on the weekend.
1 Comments:
I can't make it on that whole weekend. My parents are making me go to a wedding that day, and me and some friends are playing settlers. Week after?
Post a Comment
<< Home